Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blog Number 2

Perhaps I'm dead.Perhaps this is all it will be.
The living will carry on in their world-touching,walking.And ill continue in this empty world,tapping soundlessly on the glass between us.



Tessa has almost finished completing her list,shes on number 6 now,fame.She just finished stealing her dads car and road tripping it up to an old family vacations spot,with her friend Zoey.Being there brought back so many memories for Tessa, most good,but some that brought an emptiness to her,More than the void she already had.Doing this worried both her parents and Zoey as well,because she had no care. "are you trying to get us killed" Zoey screams and Tessa wipes down the highway,while it was poring rain outside. " The roads are wet,and you don't even have your licence,let me drive"
Tessa life is also changing in ways she never thought possible.Her and her neighbour ,Adam, having been spending more time together,and Tessa is starting to fell for him.One night,after dark, Tessa find herself wanting him.What could this be,why is she feeling this?does he feel this to? does he want me to or does he just want nothing to do with me?This is it,i need to do this,I'm not going to live forever,its now or never,whats the worst that can happen?
" you told me you want to be friends" Tessa says,with a little fear
"Yeah?" replies Adam
"Well i don't want to be friends" Tessa says,then they stare at each other for a few seconds,which feels like forever for Tessa.They slowly kiss,barely toughing bodies.The next kiss isn't so innocent,as she throws him against the side of the house.
Knowing that she has little to no time left has changed Tessa in so many ways.She isn't the same innocent girl who had fun playing in the grass with her friends.Being so excited when her mom bought her a fancy jewelry box from the local market.No, that is not her,she is sick.She cant think of the future like most people,she cant plan ahead or hold of on the stuff she wants to do.If there is something she wants to do she needs to do it now.Live like your dying is how they say it,and this fits perfectly in Tessa's life.
Most look at Tessa like a bother,like a pain.She has a sarcastic personalty that people don't usually get,but why? Is it to show everyone that she doesn't need to be felt sorry for,or treated differently,or is it all just a lie? Is Tessa lying to everyone,showing them shes ok and shes not afraid,or is she just lying to herself? Maybe if she didnt have this non caring act,or bitch attitude she would fall apart.It would all just hit her like a tidal wave that she is dying.There is nothing anyone can do to hold her back,keep her living,on earth.
"You shouldn't worry about being forgotten ,Tess" Adam says as we lay beneath the stars.Its like hes read my mind.

Do you think this is all just an act for Tessa? Why do you think she goes around pretending like shes ok,like shes not scared of dying? If you knew you where dying how would you act,would you be like Tessa?

7 comments:

  1. I think that she goes around pretending that she's ok so that the people around her don't treat her any different, she doesnt want her life to change because she doesn't have much time left. I think that if I knew I was going to die then I would act exactly like Tessa is acting because I wouldn't want anything in my life to change and I would want to live the rest of the time that I had to the most and do all of the stuff that I always wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is an act, looks like its just her way of dealing with her up coming death. If I were her, I would try to be more social and try my best to make every day memorable for not only me, but for those around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an act for Tessa. I think she acts the way she does because up until her diagnoses she was treated a certain way and she doesn't want to change how her life was with those around her. If I was faced with Tessa's diagnosed I would live my life to the fullest, but not change the way act because I would want to be ME until I died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that its an an act because everything she is doing is just toput upan act that makes people think shes fine. she needs to open up and ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is all just an act for Tessa. Shes acts this way because she feels that if she tells people that she is sick, people might treat her differently and maybe try to avoid her. Tessa is scared of dying because, if you think about it, everyone is scared of dying. She trys to cover up her fears for dying by making a list of things to do.
    If I knew I was dying i would do the same as Tessa and make a list of things to do and try to complete them before I die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i think it is just an act for Tessa. She is trying to act like this isn't effecting her life. I think she is pretending to seem like she doesn't care about dying because she is really scared inside and doesn't want her family and friends to fear to much and have a good time before she actually dies. If I knew i was dying, I would act similarly in how Tessa is acting because I would want my loved ones and friends to be sad while I am still here and just have a great time while I am.

    ReplyDelete